Friday 4 July 2014

Widgets

Kadaiku™ model bah ni.

Who’s that girl!?


I haven’t talked about my working experience here right? Well, we can make it another day to talk about it! Now let me focus another thing here, which also related to my work.

I used to model for clothes and trained people to walk (wanna see my pictures? :P ).
But then I didn’t continue much on that path which I rather choose to be more focused in my work – the tourism, publicity and publication industry. I just love people! At this point, some people say “all things will eventually come back to you” which I can also apply to myself now.

Kadaiku™ – Sabah Souvenirs and Handicrafts at Sinsuran Complex is proud to bring you quality local Sabah souvenirs. Kadaiku™, which means ‘my shop’ in our local dialect, is a treasure cove of mementos that represent the magic and essence of the Land Below the Wind. Rest assured that you will always find an endless choice of authentic traditional handicrafts.

Website: http://www.kadaiku.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kadaiku/338038438915?fref=ts

It’s something different, which I do not need to pose as if we are taking a high-end photoshoot. But we always had fun during the photoshoot




Look out for Kadaiku™'s advertisement in the Sabah Malaysian Borneo Bulletin publication. MONTHLY!


Do swing by Kadaiku™ and explore the beauty of each souvenir. What I like about Kadaiku™ is that they have this small little tag that explains each souvenir that you picked. Good information for all local and international tourists who are interested in our Sabah culture.

Til then! Buzz me!

No comments: